experience of GoTech Team Members
Years IT leadership
experience of each GoTech Partner
Typical Client Engagements
Technology board advisory to a $2B+ nationwide staffing company
Virtual CIO strategic advisory to a $1B+ commercial HVAC and building mechanical systems contractor
Cybersecurity, PCI, DFARS, & DFARS policies & procedures for a global protective case manufacturer
PCI Level 1 compliance & managed Cybersecurity for a global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) chain
Management of IT infrastructure and production systems for an international electronics refurbishing company
ERP & project tracking system implementations for a national aerospace & defense engineering contractor
Cyber/Ransomware Protection Services
We manage the services and daily tasks required to protect against Ransomware and other Cybersecurity threats so your IT Department doesn’t have to!
• Mr. Go started GoTech with its focus on addressing the needs of the underserved larger medium-sized business market.
• With 35+ years of IT experience, Mr. Go previously headed IT Departments at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 20th Century Fox, Landmark Theatres, PUREBEAUTY/BeautyFirst, House Ear Institute & Clinics, and The Hartford.
• Mr. Garcia manages IT advisory, infrastructure, development, and support operations for GoTech CIO Services’ clients.
• With 15+ years of IT experience, Mr. Garcia previously supported and managed IT in medium-sized and enterprise-scale environments as senior system analyst, network manager, IT Director, and division CIO.
Infrastructure and Operations
Business Analysis and Project
• Mr. Linington provides business analysis and project management services with a focus on the entertainment and restaurant industries.
• With 25+ years in IT, Mr. Linington has held key management positions in several high-profile companies, including VP of IT for Mark Cuban’s movie entertainment companies and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, along with providing vCIO advisory with a regional Managed Service Provider (MSP).
• Mr. Tran is responsible for Cybersecurity advisory, programs, and services across GoTech CIO Services’ clients.
• With 25+ years in IT and Cybersecurity, Mr. Tran previously was responsible for Cybersecurity services for KPMG LLP and held key technology positions at The Hartford and UCLA.
vCSO/vCISO Advisory and Cybersecurity
Custom Software Development and
• Mr. Blosser provides advisory in Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Financial Controls and Reporting with experience in the restaurant industry, medical distribution, and public accounting.
• With 15 years in Accounting and Finance, Mr. Blosser has held the position of Controller at several companies, including SusieCakes, a 70-store Papa John’s franchisee, and a 40-store Popeyes franchisee. Mr. Blosser also owns a locally well-known deli in the Burbank area.
Business Process Improvement, Financial
Controls and Reporting
IT Compliance Advisor, Business Analyst, Project Manager
• Mr. Ryle-Santos provides compliance advisory, project management, and business analysis. With his experience in the retail, restaurants, telecom, and logicstics industries.
• 25+ years in IT and Compliance, previously held compliance and project manager positions in several high-profile companies, including PACSUN Apparel (Pacific Sunwear), SPARC Group (Lucky Brand, Brooks Brothers, Forever 21, Nautica, Reebok, etc.d), The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and Landmark Theatres. Will provide IT compliance advisory, project management, and business analysis.